For those of you who consistently have issues redeeming coupons your local Target store, I have great news! Target has published their corporate coupon policy online. Among the points that I was excited to get clarification on:
* Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless wording on the coupon says otherwise)
* Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
* Target gladly accepts valid internet coupons
* Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied
Meijer Coupon PolicyCoupons are a great way to save extra money when shopping with us, and we have made it easy to use them at our stores.
When accepting coupons, Meijer uses the following guidelines:
- We accept two kinds of coupons; Meijer issued coupons and manufacturer coupons.
- Only one manufacturer coupon and one Meijer coupon for the same item will be accepted (unless prohibited).
- Mealbox coupons are considered Meijer coupons.
- We accept all valid internet coupons. See store for details.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- If the value of the coupon is more than the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied, the value of the coupon will be applied up to the price of the item.
- We do not apply the excess value of a coupon to the order total if the value of the coupon is over the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied.
- Only coupons for products carried in our stores will be accepted.
- All coupons should be given to the cashier while you're checking out and cannot be applied to a previous purchase.
CVS Pharmacy Coupon Policy
CVS/pharmacy does accept manufacturer’s coupons that have been obtained from an approved Web site sponsored by the manufacturer. The coupon should be complete and contain a bar code that can be scanned at the register.
Please feel free to visit www.cvs.com and go to the "Save With In-store Coupons" box and click on "start printing now". To print coupons, check the box next to the Clip! icon, (or click "Select All Offers") and then click "Print Now". Please note that these coupons can be redeemed at CVS/pharmacy stores only and all manufacturer requirements must be met.
Our registers are set to allow 1 CVS coupon and 1 manufacturer coupon per item. CVS Extra Buck coupons are earned when you make a qualifying purchase. These print out instantly at the register upon reaching the threshold for the offer. Free coupons or “offers at the register” are unearned and issued to you as a valued member of the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare program. These coupons take the form of “open ended” coupons such as $3 off $15 or a certain dollar amount off a specific item. In any given transaction our registers will allow only one “open ended” coupon per transaction and more than one Extra Buck coupon provided the purchase threshold has been met for each offer amount on a per-transaction basis.
In the case where a particular item is on sale for “buy one get one free” (BOGO), you are only allowed to use one manufacturer’s coupon. For instance, if Revlon lipstick is on sale for BOGO, you can use one manufacturer’s BOGO coupon. You would get both items free & pay any applicable tax. When an item is on sale for buy one, get one free and the customer has a buy one get one free coupon for that same product, the coupon will be accepted and both items will essentially become free (plus any applicable sales tax).
Also, two manufacturer coupons can be used on a buy one get one free purchase as long as two items are scanned at the register. The system logic sees two items scanned and will allow two coupons. The Store Manager can limit quantities. We also accept coupons on clearance items.
Walmart Coupon Policy
Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
- Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
- Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
- Store coupons
- Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
- Internet coupons
- Soft drink container caps
- Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager
Rite Aid – Coupon Acceptance
To Our Valued Customers:
Rite Aid gladly accepts manufacturer coupons, Rite Aid coupons and certain Internet/Print at Home coupons in all stores as detailed in these coupon acceptance guidelines:
Rite Aid accepts manufacturer coupons and Rite Aid coupons for the purchase of a single item. However, no coupon’s redemption amount can ever exceed the price of the item.
Only one manufacturer coupon is accepted for each product, unless coupled with another manufacturer coupon found in a Rite Aid circular.
Rite Aid may accept multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
Rite Aid reserves the right to limit bulk purchases of items if the purchase will deplete our supply for other customers.
Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
When items are featured on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the item being purchased.
If a customer presents a Buy One Get One Free coupon for the purchase of two items that are on a Buy One Get One Free promotion; we accept the coupon, essentially making both items free.
Be advised that the cash register will compute any sales tax due, which sales tax varies and is defined by applicable state law.
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
Rite Aid only accepts coupons printed off the internet from manufacturer’s websites, emails and coupon websites up to a maximum of $5.00 off per item as long as the coupon redemption amount never exceeds the price of the item.
Rite Aid coupons are not considered internet/print at home coupons, even when they are printed from an internet site or an email, and therefore these coupons only are not subject to the $5.00 limit.
Total Purchase Coupons
From time to time, Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.
Any manufacturer coupons that may be presented with a total purchase coupon will be deducted after the purchase total has been determined.
Rite Aid may accept more than one total purchase coupon as long as each total purchase coupon is used in separate transactions with each transaction meeting the minimum purchase requirements. Rite Aid reserves the right to limit the number of total purchase coupons that may be used by a customer in a single day.
Rite Aid will accept coupons for an item that is on sale.
In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash
Competitor coupons are never accepted at Rite Aid.
AAFES accepts online coupons. This change in strategy supports the AAFES Strategic Plan to develop a lifelong emotional connection with our customers.
Coupons are redeemable as a cash substitute for legal tender when purchasing the items specified on the coupon. AAFES facilities will accept all valid coupons when redeemed in accordance with the terms stipulated on the coupon, and ensure that the terms of the agreement printed on each coupon are followed.
After redemption, coupons become part of the facilities' overall cash flow and must be safeguarded and properly accounted for.
REDEMPTION OF MANUFACTURER'S COUPONS
We will accept one AAFES-issued online and one manufacturer's online coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits that practice.
The following elements must be present for the coupon to be valid:
The words "Manufacturer Coupon"
A message to the retailer specifying the terms and conditions for accepting the coupons
A scan-able bar code and an expiration date
A manufacturer redemption address to ensure the coupon can be processed for payment
Usage policies in small print containing standard terminology, such as "limit one coupon per item, per customer" and "no copies permitted"
A specially stated face value, e.g., "50 cents" or an "up to" or "no more than" value ("value no more than $5.00")
For coupons with an open dollar value, cashiers must fill in the coupon with the AAFES sell price to qualify for redemption.
Coupons do not carry cash value. In situations where the coupon's value is greater than the sell price of the designated item, the item's sell price becomes the face value of the coupon. Our cash registers are programmed to only take the value of that item, regardless if the coupon is more than the item itself.